Our mission as a national Guard Psychological Health Program is to advocate, promote, and guide National Guard members and their families by supporting psychological fitness for Operational readiness. We achieve this by assisting members with the following items:
- Mental health consultation and services
- Group and individual counseling
- Case management
- Behavioral health education
- Provide high-quality services that are National Guard member specific to promote National Guard member readiness.
- Assist National Guard supervisors to improve a National Guard member’s readjustment to civilian life
- Provide consultation and support to help address organizational and individual health care situations
- Offer consultative guidance and support to state and territory National Guard senior management
- Provide National Guard oriented mental health training.
Vision: To honor the commitment our nation has made to protect the American people by ensuring the National Guard's Soldiers and Airmen have the resources and ability to master psychological health challenges in their lives.